Italy Summer Camps 2014
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude, this could be the experience for you!
- Teach English to children in a camp environment!
- Orientation provided!
- Salaries provided!
- Meals and accommodation provided!
The Summer Camps aim to:
- Provide a fun English language immersion experience for Italian children; and
- Create enthusiasm, stimulation and motivation for children in a multicultural environment.
Thank you for your interest in the summer camps in Italy! The summer camps are located all over Italy, from Rome and northwards. It’s a wonderful summer experience with excellent benefits for you and the children you meet (applicants must be flexible with regards to location – preference of location cannot be guaranteed).
Italy has positions available for summer 2014. Please apply early, as their positions do fill quickly. If you decide that you wish to accept a position, you will be provided a formal contract from your employer in Italy to confirm the job offer. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have!
The camps combine learning English with other activities. The program focuses on stimulating English language through the use of interesting and fun methods such as theatre, craft activities, art songs, drama, games and sports. Your own creativity and ideas are an asset to make the Camps enjoyable for the children and yourself! Prior experience in drama, teaching, tutoring and camp settings are all beneficial. Staff must dress appropriately while on duty and a camp staff T-shirt will be provided. Â You must be responsible and attentive to the children at all times.
TO APPLY YOU MUST:
- Be aged between 20-35 by June 1st of the year in which you are applying.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Genuinely enjoy working with and for children.
- Be energetic, creative, positive, flexible and have initiative.
- Be able to arrive in early June.
It is not required to be able to speak Italian – However please state on your application if you do have any level of Italian language skill.
Upon receipt of an application, the camp offices will do their best to send confirmation as soon as possible. Remember spaces fill quickly, so please apply as early as August 2011!
Upon acceptance, the camp office will offer arrival instructions and the most convenient arrival airport. Please do not purchase an air ticket without camp office approval.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must provide the following documents for their application package:
- Completed Application form.
- Resume and Cover letter.
- At least 2 References, one of which should be related to children.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Medical background check.
- Vulnerable Sector Police background check.
- Photocopy of school diploma.
Contact Scotia Personnel for additional details.