For over thirty years, Scotia Personnel Ltd. has been dedicated to connecting individuals with a world of possibilities. With a wide spectrum of services, we offer unparalleled support in your journey towards a brighter future. Explore our work placement and travel programs, where you can gain practical experience and expand your knowledge both nationally and internationally. Let us be your trusted partner in discovering new horizons and embracing a world of opportunities.
- Au pair opportunities for young people worldwide
- International employment in the hotel hospitality field
- Summer Camps working with children in the United States and select countries in Europe
- Teaching English and tutoring opportunities overseas
- Job positions as private home childcare, eldercare, and daycare providers
- In-home care solutions for families – childcare, eldercare, and care for the physically and/or mentally challenged
Embrace global opportunities with Scotia Personnel Ltd.
“Teaching English in Verona, Italy was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Working with Scotia Personnel to further this experience was an incredible journey. The staff at Scotia Personnel are very easy to talk too and incredibly friendly.”
“Experiences like these, where you can consciously experience your own development not only in language but as a person are truly those to be cherished. To venture beyond what you know and expand and develop who you are is important for everyone”
“When I found out about Scotia Personnel it was like having my dreams come to reality… My two experiences have allowed me to grow so much in ways I know I wouldn’t have gotten if I stayed home in Canada.. I am still in close relationships with both families as well as the friends I’ve made. My social circle has become international.”
Applying to the Au Pair in America program really has been the best thing I’ve ever done. I’m so happy and have become much more independent through being an au pair. This experience has taught me so much about myself and I’m constantly learning new things. I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything.