Au Pair in beautiful sunny Italy!
Au Pair in beautiful sunny Italy! An Au Pair is a single person, aged 18-30, who spends time in the Italy in order to enjoy Italian culture whilst living as part of a host family. In return for board and lodging and pocket money they agree to help with the children and perform light household duties. The au pair will have her own room (an exception might be made for holidays periods in which the au pair might be asked to share the room with the children).
Families are located all over Italy. The au pair will have her/his own accommodations in the family home, meals provided, and receive at least 77 -88 Euro/week, for 35-40 hours/week, depending on duration, hours required, experience and what the family is offering.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Native English Speaker
- Have experience and references working with children
- Must be at least a high school graduate
- Have a clean criminal background
How To Apply
Along with her completed Application form, the candidates should provide:
- a medical certificate of good health
- police certificate that they have no criminal records
- references – at least one child care
- a dear host family letter
- photocopy of passport
- copy of school certificate/diploma
Contact Scotia Personnel Ltd. for more information/application forms