This is a wonderful opportunity to live in Spain and experience the Spanish culture and customs!
The Au Pairing in Spain Program offers a wonderful opportunity for young people of different nationalities who participate, giving them the opportunity to care for/tutor children, experience Spanish life and customs, as the Host Families welcomes the Au Pair into their home. It is also a chance to meet people from around the world, with outings, holiday celebrations, cultural and social.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing the host family with child care, primarily helping with the relative tasks of the children, light housekeeping, and also tutoring/assisting the family in their native language.
- Timetables may differ during the school year and school holidays.
The Au Pair will receive in exchange: room, board, and a weekly allowance of 70 to 100 Euros for approximately 35 hours/week.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Have earned a High School diploma or certificate,
- Be of good character and have a clear criminal background,
- Enjoy working with and have practical experience caring for children,
You will need to provide the following:
- Completed Au Pair application form
- Dear Host Family letter (introducing yourself, telling about your background, family, hobbies, childcare experiences, etc.)
- Copy of passport
- Police background check
- Medical certificate
- References: at least one of which is for childcare