Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing the host family with child care, primarily helping with the relative tasks of the children, light housekeeping, and also tutoring/assisting the family in their native language.
- Timetables may differ during school year and school holidays.
- Keeping your room tidy and clean, doing your own laundry, and managing your own personal expenses (e.g. telephone bills, entertainment etc.) and budgeting accordingly.
The Au Pair will receive in exchange: room, board and a weekly allowance.
Regular Au Pair: Families pay 60 -70 Euros per week, for 30 work hours per week.
Au Pair Plus: Families pay 90 – 100 Euros per week, for 40 work hours per week.
Spanish Language Classes
If the Au pair is taking classes, may have possibilities with different local private schools
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Have earned a High School diploma or certificate,
- Be of good character and have a clear criminal background,
- Enjoy working with and have practical experience caring for children,
You will need to provide the following:
- Completed Au Pair application form
- Dear Host Family letter (introducing yourself, telling about your background, family, hobbies, childcare experiences, etc.)
- Copy of passport
- Police background check
- Medical certificate
- References: at least one of which is for childcare