Camp America: This is your chance to spend your summer doing something totally different and unique!
Camp America Summer Camps in the United States
Travel to the United States with a 9-week work visa to work with children in a fun summer camp environment!
Positions are open in Camps with themes including:
- Private Camps,
- Day camps,
- Camps for the Disadvantaged, Learning Disabled, or Special Needs
- YMCA camps,
- Girl Scout camps,
- Religious-theme camps,
- and more!
What Kinds of Jobs are Available?
- General Camp Counsellor
- Special Needs Child Counsellor
- Activity Leader
- Camp Power Support Staff: Horse/Stable Care, Kitchen/ meal
preparation, Secretarial /Office, Plumbing/Electrical/Vehicle
Maintenance, Laundry, Skilled Culinary arts, janitorial, Nightwatch
Ask us to find out if you can qualify for your choice!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Pre-Arranged job in the USA
- Legal J-1 Visa provided
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- Medical Coverage
- Orientation upon your arrival
Please note, depending on skills, experience and Program applying for, the general salary will vary.
Can I Apply?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Speak fluent English
- Be available to depart by no later than June 26, (date subject to change)
- Be prepared to stay for 9 weeks minimum
What Do I Do Next?
Apply early! The majority of applications are received prior to
December of each year and application deadline is February the following
year (date subject to change).