Expand your horizons and experiences!
Homecare Worker positions are available in Surrey, United Kingdom (located approx. 30 miles SW of London)
This is an exciting opportunity to travel and work in the UK. In the homecare field, each client has different needs and abilities that must be respected, with a goal of preserving independence for as long as possible.
- You will work approximately 40 hours per week.
- Expect earnings of approximately $3100 CDN per month.
- Vehicle for work and personal use provided.
Main function of the job
- To care for seniors in their own home.
- Range of services/duties can include:
- Companionship – loneliness is one of the leading causes of depression and sadness in seniors and the aim is to reverse the effects of loneliness with a companion homecare provider.
- Personal Assistance and Care – we know how important it is for seniors to maintain their sense of independence. On certain days, handling day-to-day tasks such as meal preps, cooking, bathing, and personal care, can be challenging and a homecare provider can help!
Applicants must meet/provide the following:
- Be between the ages of 18-30 (due to government visa restrictions)
- Completed application form (Please request)
- Minimum of two references
- Current CV/resume
- Cover letter
Contact Scotia Personnel Ltd for further information.