Expand your horizons!
finding opportunities in the chef, cook, porter, front of house, front of desk, bartender, waiter/waitress, housekeeping, etc. The minimum length of stay is one year. Hotel positions are available year-round.
Hotels are seeking staff for the following positions:
- Front of the House: Front Desk
- Food and Beverage: Waiting Staff, Bar Staff, Restaurant Supervisors
- Chefs: Commis Chefs, Chef de Partie, Sous Chefs, Head Chefs, Assistant, Porter
- Conference & Banqueting: C&B Porters, Supervisors, C&B coordinators, Banqueting Staff
- Housekeeping: Duty Housekeepers, Assistant Housekeepers, Chambermaids
- Management: Various positions
Salaries will vary according to experience and the job offered. Once a hotel is interested in you and if you are interested, you will be put in touch with the potential employer. PLEASE do not make any travel arrangements before you receive a Job Offer (which will include all pertinent job benefits i.e. salary, holidays, etc.) and confirm your dates with your employer!
- Be between the ages of 18-30 (due to government visa restrictions)
- Completed application form (Please request)
- Minimum of two references (preferably in the field of work applied for)
- Current CV/resume
- Cover letter
- Medical note stating you are in good health
- Police clearance certificate
- Photocopy of diplomas/certificates
- Photocopy of your passport
Contact Scotia Personnel Ltd for further information.