The Republic of Mauritius is an island nation off the southeast coast of the African continent in the southwest Indian Ocean, about 900 kilometres (560 mi) east of Madagascar. The main languages spoken in Mauritius are Mauritian Creole, French and English. English is the only official language but the lingua franca is Mauritian Creole and the newspapers and television programmes are usually in French.
- Three(3) to Eleven(11) month internship opportunities are available
- You will work six(6) days per week
- If you are interested in these opportunities, you must apply a minimum of four(4) months in advance of your start date.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 32 years old;
- Must hold a Canadian, EU or American passport;
- Completed application form (Please request)
- Minimum of two references (preferably in the field of work applied for)
- Current CV/resume
- Cover letter
- Medical note stating you are in good health
- Police clearance certificate
- Photocopy of diplomas/certificates
- Photocopy of your passport
Contact Scotia Personnel Ltd for further information.