WHAT YOU’LL DO
Spend 6 – 12 months working at a hotel or resort in Australia. Make friends from around the world while exploring this beautiful and unique country.
WHO IT’S FOR
This program is perfect for the student with some hospitality or customer service experience wanting to have an adventure before embarking on a career. This program is also ideal for the student interested in advancing a hospitality career and can be used to meet an Internship or externship requirement
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Work Experience Australia will give you the opportunity to gain valuable direct exposure and insight into the hospitality industry in the fields of culinary, food and beverage, guest services, and more. Work side-by-side with top culinary and hospitality professionals in one of the most highly respected tourist destinations in the world. You will sign a contract with an Australian resort, hotel, or restaurant and will work for 6 months with an option to do another 6 months with another company. We are now accepting applications for:
- Chefs, Cooks, & Kitchen Staff
- Food & Beverage Attendants
- Bartenders and Bar Staff
- Porters and Steward
- Customer Service Associates
- Guest Room Attendants
- Shop Assistants
AM I ELIGIBLE?
Besides being responsible, reliable, and friendly with experience in the food service or hospitality industry, you must also meet the following Australian Working Holiday Visa requirements:
- Be between the ages of 18 to 30 at time of application
- Have a passport and a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification)
- Have not entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chile, China, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, or Uruguay.
For further information or to apply, contact Scotia Personnel Ltd