Discover the Thrill of Adventure in Spain's Scenic Summer Camps!
About the Camps
The camps are located in a beautiful area surrounded by mountains and rivers. The campgrounds are ideally laid out for the camp activities including football, tennis, squash, basketball, volleyball, ping-pong, and swimming. Camp Monitor positions run from mid-June to early September. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet other people from around the world, as well as a great opportunity to engage in sports activities with the children such as rafting, horseback riding, wall-climbing, archery, canoeing, slopping down-rope, quads, and abseiling, etc. Camp monitors will share a room or tent with their campers.
Summer Camp Monitor Positions (dates to be confirmed)
The camp monitor position includes working with children at the camps
in Spain and mandatory Spanish classes following the camp sessions.
All camp monitors are provided with languages classes.
- Camp Monitor Position: June to August. Accommodation and meals provided.
- Additional Benefit – Mandatory Spanish course paid for:August to
September. Accommodation provided August to September.
- Each camp monitor will receive 550 Euros, plus Spanish course for the term of June to September.
5 days of training prior to camp
- Opportunity to meet others from around the world
- Opportunity to engage in sports activities and excursions with the
children (such as parks, beaches, zoo, whale watching, sports activity
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 19-25 years of age
- Be a native English speaker
- Be available to work from 26 June to 7 September (departing 8 September)
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, positive and flexible
- Experience with sports, arts & crafts, music & dance, equestrian skills etc. are an asset
- Experience with children
What you need to apply
- Cover letter
- Three references
- One photo of self, two to three photos with children and/or activity photos
- Medical note
- Criminal check
- Photocopy of passport