This is your chance to spend your summer doing something totally different and unique!
Camp America Summer Camps in the United States
Travel to the United States with a 9-week work visa to work with children in a fun summer camp environment!
Positions are open in Camps with themes including:
- Private Camps,
- Day camps,
- Camps for the Disadvantaged, Learning Disabled, or Special Needs
- YMCA camps,
- Girl Scout camps,
- Religious-theme camps,
- and more!
What Kinds of Jobs are Available?
- General Camp Counsellor
- Special Needs Child Counsellor
- Activity Leader
- Camp Power Support Staff: Horse/Stable Care, Kitchen/ meal
preparation, Secretarial /Office, Plumbing/Electrical/Vehicle
Maintenance, Laundry, Skilled Culinary arts, janitorial, Nightwatch
Ask us to find out if you can qualify for your choice!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Pre-Arranged job in the USA
- Legal J-1 Visa provided
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- Medical Coverage
- Orientation upon your arrival
Please note, depending on skills, experience and Program applying for, the general salary will vary.
Can I Apply?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Speak fluent English
- Be available to depart by no later than June 26, (date subject to change)
- Be prepared to stay for 9 weeks minimum
What Do I Do Next?
Apply early! The majority of applications are received prior to
December of each year and application deadline is February the following
year (date subject to change).
Contact Scotia Personnel Ltd for additional information.