Take part in an amazing summer adventure and an unforgettable experience!
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude, this could be the experience for you!
Camp Counselors, ESL Tutors and Lifeguards needed for children’s camp programs!
- Work with children!
- Orientation provided!
- Salaries provided!
- Meals and accommodation provided!
The Switzerland Summer Camp program is designed for children of all
nationalities (mostly European), ages 6-14 years old, who want to have a
holiday experience which includes a variety of sports, activities and
excursions and the opportunity to learn or practice the English
language. The programs introduces the children to a variety of sports
and exciting outdoor activities. At the same time, the summer camp
offers children the opportunity to learn or to practice English and/or
French. Daily lessons are combined with a total immersion program. Not
only are all camp activities conducted in English, but the children are
constantly encouraged to develop their vocabulary and to use new skills.
Children already proficient in English have the opportunity to take
daily French lessons, one hour per day. The camp runs from June to
August each year (including orientation). The camp is divided into 2
- The younger children (ages 6 to 10)
- The older children (ages 11 to 14)
TO APPLY YOU MUST:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Genuinely enjoy working with and for children.
- Be energetic, creative, positive, flexible and have initiative.
- Be able to arrive in early June.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must provide the following documents for their application package:
- Completed Application form.
- Resume and Cover letter.
- At least 2 References, one of which should be related to children.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Four(4) passport size photos (not scans or photocopies).
- Medical background check.
- Police background check.
- Photocopy of school diploma and/or degrees.
Contact Scotia Personnel for additional details.