Work with children in the UK as an Activity Leader
- Work with children of all backgrounds, from all over the world!
- Orientation provided!
- Salaries provided!
- Meals and accommodation on-site!
There are a wide variety of camp activities including water sports, outdoor activities, rock climbing, team building, etc. A great opportunity to work with children, do outdoor activities and sports, etc. Also a chance to meet people with a variety of backgrounds, make friends in a closely-knit environment.
Programme is open to people who are:
- Ages 18-30 (due to government visa regulations)
- Experience or interest in sports, recreation, music and arts & crafts.
- Be outgoing, encouraging, positive, flexible and approachable.
What you need to apply:
An application package will include:
- Completed Application form
- Police clearance certificate (from your local police station)
- At least two references (at least one from an employer /childcare related)
- Medical note
- Photos of yourself, including with children
- Photocopies of school / training certificates
- Photocopy of passport and 2 other pieces of I.D. (i.e. drivers license, student card, health card)
HOW TO APPLY:
For further information please contact Scotia Personnel Ltd