Interested in teaching English as a second language? Interested in Travel? If yes, this is a wonderful program for you!
- Salary starting at 2 million Won per month.
- Accommodations provided.
- Medical plan.
- Severance pay (1 month salary) upon completion of 1 year.10 days paid vacation(1 year), plus national holidays.
- Work hours: generally 6 hours per day (Mon-Fri).
- Speak English as a native or main language.
- Have a university degree.
- Be able to commit to a one-year job.
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries:
- Great Britain
- New Zealand, or
- South Africa.
- Have an open-minded and flexible attitude towards different cultures.
An application package will include, but is not limited to some of the following documentation:
- A complete resume with cover letter (including references with names and contact numbers);
- Copy of university degree (you will need to have original accessible);
- Copy of passport;
- Medical form (contact Scotia Personnel Ltd to obtain form); and
- As process proceeds, other items may be requested, i.e. transcripts, etc.
How To apply:
Contact Scotia Personnel Ltd. for additional information and forms.