An English Language Tutor teaches English skills to children (or the entire family) in France in a family environment. Tutors may also be
asked to accompany the children to the park and do activities with them.
The Tutor will have her/his own accommodations in the family home
with meals provided, in exchange for 15 hours of English tutoring per
Terms of 2 to 12 months are available.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- have experience working with children
- have a High school diploma
- have a clear criminal background check.
How To Apply
- Completed Application form
- Resume/CV to include complete description of work history
- At least one clear colour photo(photos with children an asset)
- A hand-written letter of introduction
- Two references – at least one must be child care or child care related.
- High school diploma (college diploma, university degree but not necessary)
- Recent Medical note verifying general good health
- Police background check
For more information, contact: Scotia Personnel Ltd