The Tutor will have her/his own accommodations in the family home, meals provided and receive a weekly pocket money of between 75-100 Euro/week. The Tutor would speak English with the family.
Families are located all over Spain, but especially Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona these 3 main cities , and sometimes in Andalusia in the South, and in the North too!
Summer terms and terms of 3-12 months are available.
- Be at least 18 years old,
- Be a Native English or French speaker,
- Have experience working with/caring for children,
- Have a High school diploma, and
- Have a clean criminal background
How To Apply
- Completed Application form,
- Resume/CV to include complete description of work history,
- At least one clear colour photo(photos with children an asset),
- A hand-written letter of introduction,
- Two references at least one must be child care or child care related,
- High school diploma (college diploma, university degree but not necessary),
- Recent Medical note verifying general good health,
- Police background check, and
- Photocopy of passport
For more information, contact: Scotia Personnel Ltd