BE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TUTOR IN ITALY!
An English Language Tutor teaches English skills to children (or the
entire family) in Italy, in a family environment. Tutors may also be
asked to accompany the children to the park and do activities with them;
they may need to prepare the children’s meals and tidy up with them as
meals provided and receive a weekly wage of 100-200 Euro/week (wages are
dependent on duration, hours required, experience and what the family
- Have experience working with children
- Have a High school diploma
- Have a clear criminal background check
Terms of 3 to 12 months are available.
To apply, the applicant must submit the following documents:
- Completed Application form
- Resume/CV – to include complete description of work history
- At least one clear colour photo (photos with children an asset})
- A hand-written letter of introduction
- Two references – at least one must be child care or child care related.
High school diploma (college diploma, university degree but not necessary)
- Recent Medical note verifying general good health
- Police background check
For more information, contact: Scotia Personnel Ltd