Unveil Your Potential:Elevate Your Path in UK Hotel Hospitality!
Embarking on a journey within the realm of hotel hospitality in the United Kingdom. Working in hotel hospitality in the United Kingdom for a year or more is an amazing experience. You’ll be part of a team that makes guests feel special, whether in a historic city like London or a cozy countryside setting. During your time, you’ll learn and improve skills while connecting with people from all walks of life. It’s a chance to grow and create memories that will stay with you throughout your career.
Pre-arranged full-time positions are available in the Hospitality industry for hotels all over England. This program specializes in finding opportunities in the chef, cook, porter, front of house, front of desk, bartender, waiter/waitress, housekeeping, etc. The minimum length of stay is one year. Hotel positions are available year-round.
Hotels are seeking staff for the following positions:
- Front of the House: Front Desk
- Food and Beverage: Waiting Staff, Bar Staff, Restaurant Supervisors
- Chefs: Commis Chefs, Chef de Partie, Sous Chefs, Head Chefs, Assistant, Porter
- Conference & Banqueting: C&B Porters, Supervisors, C&B coordinators, Banqueting Staff
- Housekeeping: Duty Housekeepers, Assistant Housekeepers, Chambermaids
- Management: Various positions
Salaries will vary according to experience and the job offered. Once a hotel is interested in you and if you are interested, you will be put in touch with the potential employer. *PLEASE do not make any travel arrangements before you receive a Job Offer (which will include all pertinent job benefits i.e. salary, holidays, etc.) and confirm your dates with your employer*
Application Requirements – Applicants must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30 (due to government visa restrictions)
- Completed application form (Please request)
- Minimum of two references (preferably in the field of work applied for)
- Current CV/resume
- Cover letter
- Medical note stating you are in good health
- Police clearance certificate
- Photocopy of diplomas/certificates
- Photocopy of your passport