Unleash the Adventure at UK Summer Camps: Where Memories Are Made!
About the Camps
A perfect blend of excitement and lifelong memories! Engage in a wide variety of activities, from thrilling water sports and outdoor adventures to exhilarating rock climbing and team building challenges. Embrace the joy of working with children while enjoying the great outdoors and sports. Forge bonds with people from diverse backgrounds, forming lifelong friendships in our closely-knit, unforgettable environment.
Work with children in the UK as an Activity Leader
- Work with children of all backgrounds, from all over the world!
- Orientation provided!
- Salaries provided!
- Meals and accommodation on-site!
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Ages 18-30 (due to government visa regulations)
- Experience or interest in sports, recreation, music and arts & crafts.
- Be outgoing, encouraging, positive, flexible and approachable.
What you need to apply
- Completed Application form
- Police clearance certificate (from your local police station)
- At least two references (at least one from an employer /childcare related)
- Medical note
- Photos of yourself, including with children
- Photocopies of school / training certificates
- Photocopy of passport and 2 other pieces of I.D. (i.e. drivers license, student card, health card)