Discover Italy, where ancient history, breathtaking landscapes, and exquisite cuisine converge to create an unforgettable experience!
Immerse yourself in Italian culture while living with a welcoming host family. Enjoy the beauty of this remarkable country, and in exchange for board, lodging, and pocket money, you will provide childcare and do some light household duties. Au pair’s are provided a private room to call home during their stay in the host families home.
What can you achieve from your stay in Italy?
Experience the best of Italy as an au pair! Explore iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Pompeii. Delight your taste buds with authentic Italian cuisine and savor gelato in Florence. Discover breathtaking natural landscapes, from the Amalfi Coast to Lake Como. Immerse yourself in Italy’s rich cultural heritage, attending festivals and exploring lively markets. With its history, art, cuisine, and diverse landscapes, Italy offers endless adventures for au pairs. Get ready to make unforgettable memories in the beautiful country of Italy!
Join an Italian host family as an au pair and immerse yourself in the beauty of Italy while receiving accommodations, meals, and a stipend tailored to your needs and the family’s requirements.
- Families located all over Italy
- Accommodations provided within the family home for the au pair
- Meals provided during the au pair’s stay
- Weekly stipend ranging from 80 to 200 Euro
- Working hours of approximately 35 hours per week
***Stipend amount determined by factors such as duration of stay, required hours, experience, and family offering
- Be at least 18 years old
- Native English Speaker
- Have experience and references working with children
- Must be at least a high school graduate
- Have a clean criminal background
How To Apply
Along with her completed Application form, the candidates should provide:
- References with at least one (1) childcare reference
- A friendly ‘Dear Family’ letter, giving details about yourself, your family, childcare experiences, hobbies, etc.
- A doctor’s note indicating that you are fit and well to work abroad
- Copies of your diploma (high school, college etc.) and any other training or recognition certificates
- Police check (from your local police station)
- Photos (we suggest photos of, photos of yourself with children and family, doing activitiies/hobbies, etc.).
Your chosen host family will be curious to learn to about your background and life at home. Please complete your forms as fully as possibly.