Unveil Exceptional Hospitality Down Under in Australia: Where Dreams and Service Converge!
YOUR EXPERIENCE AWAITS
Embark on a remarkable 6 to 12-month journey, working at esteemed hotels and resorts in captivating Australia. Build global friendships and explore the country’s stunning landscapes and diverse cultures.
WHO ITS DESIGNED FOR
Designed for students with hospitality or customer service exposure, this program offers an adventurous prelude to a career. Ideal for those eager to advance in hospitality, it also fulfills internship or externship requirements, enriching your professional path.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Work Experience Australia will give you the opportunity to gain valuable direct exposure and insight into the hospitality industry in the fields of culinary, food and beverage, guest services, and more. Work side-by-side with top culinary and hospitality professionals in one of the most highly respected tourist destinations in the world. You will sign a contract with an Australian resort, hotel, or restaurant and will work for 6 months with an option to do another 6 months with another company. We are now accepting applications for:
- Chefs, Cooks, & Kitchen Staff
- Food & Beverage Attendants
- Bartenders and Bar Staff
- Porters and Steward
- Customer Service Associates
- Guest Room Attendants
- Shop Assistants
AM I ELIGIBLE?
Besides being responsible, reliable, and friendly with experience in the food service or hospitality industry, you must also meet the following Australian Working Holiday Visa requirements:
- Be between the ages of 18 to 30 at time of application
- Have a passport and a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification)
- Have not entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chile, China, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, or Uruguay.